Over the next 24 hours we are updating users who are on old versions of our applications to new versions. This is a requirement due to back end updates that we need to continue running and developing!
What does this mean?
Well not too much. Most of you will automatically update app versions so for you it is all sorted. CricHQ iOS users that haven't will get a prompt saying please update to the latest version. However Android users that haven't may get an unknown error so there could be some confusion.
Because of this(and to make sure we keep you, our valuable users, in the loop) we will be doing lots of communications ensuring you understand what is happening and why you need to update.
Important things to know!
- Both iOS 6.2.0 and Android 6.4.1 have already been released
- The majority of users will automatically have their apps update before the weekend
- We will be sending a mass communication to all app users
- Each of our dedicated customer success managers will be communicating with the key client in every region
- We will be posting socially and placing banners about the update
If you have any questions about this let us know below, more information will be available in our communications going out in a few hours.
Keep in touch if any unforeseen impacts occur but we have put our wonderful success team on high alert to make the transition as smooth as possible for you all.