Added is the ability for club admins to create a properly registered player from an unsure player that was created on game day.
To create a registered player from an unsure player see the steps below.
1) Login to the cricHQ website.
2) Access the 'pending' player tab for your club by navigating to 'Admin' > 'Clubs' > [select your club] > 'Players' > 'Pending'.
3) Select 'View Unsure players'.
4) A list of unsure players created by scorers on game day will appear.
5) To register an unsure player select a player and enter their profile information.
Once an unsure profile is registered the profile will appear within the 'current' tab.
Notes: When an unsure player is registered they will not be automatically attached to an existing player profile. If the unsure player has a cricHQ profile the newly registered and existing cricHQ profile will need to be merged.