cricHQ Support may need a URL link or match ID to assist with troubleshooting issues. You may use the cricHQ website to extract URL links or the app to locate match ID's.
To locate a URL link see the steps below.
1) Search for your player profile, club or competition etc on the cricHQ website (https://www.crichq.com/) using search from the homepage.
2) Take note of the URL. See the below screenshot as an example.
Also, to locate your match ID from the Android or iOS app see the steps below.
Note: A match ID may be located from either the matches or scoring tab.
1) From 'Match Centre' select 'Find matches' > locate your match > 'Match Info'
2) From 'Scoring' select 'Active/Saved/Finished' > locate your match > 'Settings'
1) Select 'Match Centre' > locate your match > select the scorecard icon > 'Match info'
2) Alternatively from 'Scoring' select 'Active/Saved/Finished' > locate your match > select the scorecard icon > 'Match info'