Cancelling your cricHQ Fan Premium or cricHQ Fan All-Access subscription
If you would like to end your time with us by cancelling or downgrading your cricHQ subscription, follow the steps below.
Note: You will have to cancel the subscription on the platform which you originally purchased it on - iOS, Android or web.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to subscriptions, then tap it
- Tap the subscription you want to manage (cricHQ)
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Open the cricHQ android app
- Go into the menu and select settings
- Tap subscriptions
- Tap the option to either cancel or downgrade your subscriptions
- Log in to your cricHQ account, select your profile in the top right hand corner and select settings
- Click on the subscriptions tab
- Select option to downgrade subscription to cricHQ Fan