Release Notes - February 25th, 2019
Lots of internally facing fixes this week, one highlight for our admin users will be the ability to merge players themselves through the existing platform's CRM.
This represents a big milestone for cricHQ - this has been a long requested feature and gives the power users of cricket the tools they need to maintain a high quality data set.
We have also removed the payment gateway from our programmes module, with an eye to a full removal of this feature in a future release.
For full release notes, please see the following.
- Add ability for Club admins to merge players
- Remove Payment Express from Programmes
- Add guardians on merge player
- Add export report mailer to list of transactional mailers
- Optimize Draw creation response time
- Remove followings and followers when users are removed
- Do not allow to send yourself an admin invite
- Migrate programme subscription on player merging
- Fix date format on dashboard
- Hide MVP on match belonging to comp without MVP