Sometimes when you are trying to add a team to a draw so you can add them to a fixture - as described here - it may be difficult to use the search box to find the team. This is especially the case if there are lots of duplicate teams. In this instance you can search for the team on CricHQ.com and add them by entering the ID of the team. This is done by using the following steps.
1. You will need to navigate to the section where you add a team to a draw as described in steps until step 6 by clicking here
2. In the search box it may not be possible to locate the team that you wish to add:
3. Browse to crichq.com in a new tab or by clicking here. From the drop down list next to the search box choose 'Clubs'. Enter the club name you are searching for into the box and press enter.
4. If the club is available on CricHQ then it will show up in the following page.
5. Click on the club and the team that you want to add.
6. Click in the address bar to choose the identifier of the team and copy it by right clicking and pressing copy or pressing CTR + C:
7. Choose the team to add it to the draw. Confirm that it shows up in the draw.