You may need to update a fixture that has been setup for a number of reasons. This guide tells you how to do this. If you want to add a fixture please click here.
1. Login to CricHQ click on Admin and Organisation - you need to be an admin of your organisation rather than just a club admin. Your organisation administrator will be able to provide you with organisation access. If you do not know who the organisation administrator is please contact support. If you are an organisation administrator your organisation should show up when you click Admin->Organisation:
2. Click on Competitions tab and then choose the competition that the fixture belongs to e.g. First XI Fixtures:
3. Choose the draw (round of games) that the fixture belongs to e.g. 1st XI (50 overs):
4. Click on the fixture you want to edit:
5. Edit the field that you want to edit - note that if you want to choose a team that is not in the draw then you will need to add one to the draw - follow the steps in add a fixture - click here
You can switch the teams or choose a different time and date from the drop down menus. Make sure you click on Update.
6. Ensure that the result has updated in the fixture list.
Note that if you just wish to switch Home and Away you can click on the three dots and choose "Switch home and away"