This article assumes you already have a competition and draw setup e.g. U15 Limited Overs Fixture. If you need to create the competition and draw please click here.
To add a new fixture to an existing draw complete the following steps:
1. Login to CricHQ and click on Admin and then the Competitions tab:
2. Click on the Competition e.g. First XI Fixtures.
3. Select the draw you want to add a fixture to e.g. Limited Overs.
4. To add a team to a fixture you have to make sure the team is in the draw. Click on the Teams link on the page.
5. Click on Select Team
6. Add the team name into the box to search for the team. If there are duplicate teams you maybe able to identify the official one as it will likely have a logo. If you cannot find the team please follow the instructions for adding a team by ID by clicking here.
7. When you have selected the team and pressed ok make sure the team is added to the draw.
8. Click on 'New Fixture' to bring up the following box:
9. Add the details for the fixture. For selecting the time you can choose 'Custom Time' and then type the ground name into the search box. If you have chosen specific time slots when you setup the draw and also added specific grounds to the draw you can choose from a drop down list. When you have chosen the Ground click on Add Ground & Time before clicking Create.
10. Check that the fixture has been added:
If the draw has been published the fixtures will show up. If not you need to publish the draw - you can do this by clicking on the Hamburger menu in the top right of the draw and click Publish.
If you are having a problem finding and adding the team to the draw please follow the instructions for adding a team by ID by clicking here.