1. Once you have chosen to start scoring from a CricHQ Fixture you should be presented with a screen with all the fixtures available to you like the following:
2. If you do not have the fixture you require it means one of the following:
- You are not a club administrator of the club you want to score for and therefore are not able to access the fixtures. Please contact your CricHQ club administrator who will be able to add you as one - click here.
- The fixture has not been added. Please contact your CricHQ club administrator who will be able to add the fixture.
- You are not connected to the Internet. In order to download a fixture you do need to be connected to the Internet
3. Once you have clicked on a CricHQ fixture you should get a screen similar to the following showing a summary of the match:
4. At this point you can select players for the game by clicking on the team names. Or you can just click on the tick to continue to the game. If you want to add players later then skip down to step 7. If you want to add players click on the team name:
5. Any players that are registered with the club and allocated to the team will be displayed. You can click on the checkbox to add them to the match. To know how a club admin can get the players to be added to the team click here. If the player is not shown you need to click on the add player button:
6. You can search for players within the entire club from this screen. You do not have to have all the players added before starting the match. Once you have clicked on the tick button you should have a summary of the game:
7. Click on the tick and you will be taken to a screen to start the match: