Transferring players to another club is easy, just follow the below steps.
What you need:
A. Club administration rights to the players current club
B. Club administration rights to the players new club
Step by step guide:
1. Navigate to the 'Admin' section of CricHQ.com
2. Click on the 'Clubs' tab and select the club the player is currently a member of
3. Once loaded use the search bar to find the player you wish to transfer to a new club
4. Select the player options drop down
5. Select "Transfer"
6. In the search bar, type the name of the new club. Only clubs that you have administration rights to will be shown here.
7. Once you have select the correct new club, click the "Transfer Player" button
All done! The player has now been transferred to the new club. They will now exist in both clubs. You can remove this player form the current club if required, or leave them as a registered player in both clubs.