Using this iframe you will be able to display any live or previously scored CricHQ matches from a particular CricHQ account. So if your team uses one scoring account for all of their matches, all of you games will be displayed in order of date for users to see, and users will be able to view live games without navigating away from your website.
Step 1: Find the code for your particular iFrame
- <iframe style="float:right;" width="600" height="800" src="https://www.crichq.com/plugins/matches/user/#####?width=600&height=800&border=1" style="border:none;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Step 2: Find your user ID
To do this simply:
1. Go to CricHQ.com and login in to the account you will be scoring your matches with
2. Once you have done this, click the main drop down and navigate to "My Profile"
3. In the URL of your browser you will see https://www.crichq.com/#fans/ After this will be a number. This is your user ID number. Make sure you record this number
Step 3: Change the code so it displays your user ID
1. Now that you know your user ID you need to change the code to suit the information you want. Insert the number into the code below by replacing the ### after user/ with the user id.
An example from above is:
- <iframe style="float:right;" width="600" height="800" src="https://www.crichq.com/plugins/matches/user/342826?width=600&height=800&border=1" style="border:none;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Step 4: Give these details to you website administrator
Once you have this final piece of code you can add it to your web page or your website administrator will be able to perform the rest from here. If you website is hosted externally you may need to contact them with the request to place this iframe online. You will need to:
- Send the administrator the final code you have created from the previous steps
- Detail where you would like the iframe to appear on the website
- Let the administrator implement the code appropriately
- Start scoring with your account, live and finished matches will display as you score.