Using this iframe you will be able to display your organisation, along with all competitions and fixtures run by it. This includes statistics and tables for all competitions, fixtures times and dates, live scoring and scorecard links. The best thing about all of this is it is updated live as your users and administrators add to it.
Step 1: Find the code for your particular iframe type
This one is easy, simply use the code below!
- <iframe width="600" border="0" style="border:none;" height="600" src="https://www.crichq.com/plugins/base?width=598&height=600&border=1#organisations/1"></iframe>
Step 2: Find your Organisation ID
To do this you will need to;
- Login to CricHQ.com using the account that gives you access to the appropriate organisation.
- Select ‘Admin’
- Click on the organisation tab
- Select the correct organisation
- In the URL of your browser you will see https://www.crichq.com/#manage/organisation/ After this will be a number. This is the id number for your organisation. Make sure you record this number.
Step 3: Change the code so it displays your Organisation and Competition ID's
1. Now that you know your organisation id you need to change the code to suit the information you want. Insert the numbers into the code below by replacing the ### after organisations/ with the organisation id.
- <iframe width="600" border="0" style="border:none;" height="600" src="https://www.crichq.com/plugins/base?width=598&height=600&border=1#organisations/#####"></iframe>
Step 4: Add to your page or give these details to you website administrator
Once you have this final piece of code you can add it to your web page or your website administrator will be able to perform the rest from here. If you website is hosted externally you may need to contact them with the request to place this iframe online. You will need to:
- Send the administrator the final code you have created from the previous steps
- Detail where you would like the iframe to appear on the website
- Let the administrator implement the code appropriately
- Start managing your competitions, the code will update with the information you manage