Using this iframe you will be able to display your club's CricHQ information on your own website! This includes player lists, all of your teams, full club leaderboards and your own club match center. One location for all upcoming, LIVE and completed matches, for each seasons player leaderboards and award winners, and for your players to find what they are looking for.
Step 1: Find the code for your particular iframe type
This one is easy, simply use the code below!
- <iframe width="600" border="0" style="border:none;" height="600" src="https://www.crichq.com/plugins/base?width=598&height=600&border=1#clubs/12345"></iframe>
Step 2: Find your Club ID
To do this you will need to;
- Login to CricHQ.com using the account that gives you access to the appropriate organisation.
- Select ‘Admin’
- Click on the Clubs tab
- Select the correct club
- In the URL of your browser you will see https://www.crichq.com/#manage/clubs/ After this will be a number. This is the id number for your club. Make sure you record this number.
Step 3: Change the code so it displays your Clubs ID
1. Now that you know your club id you need to change the code to suit the information you want. Insert the number into the code below by replacing the ### after clubs/ with the club id.
- <iframe width="600" border="0" style="border:none;" height="600" src="https://www.crichq.com/plugins/base?width=598&height=600&border=1#clubs/#####"></iframe>
Step 4: Give these details to you website administrator
Once you have this final piece of code you can add it to your web page or your website administrator will be able to perform the rest from here. If you website is hosted externally you may need to contact them with the request to place this iframe online. You will need to:
- Send the administrator the final code you have created from the previous steps
- Detail where you would like the iframe to appear on the website
- Let the administrator implement the code appropriately
- Start managing your club, the code will update with the information you manage