Once you have sent out an email to alert your club that registrations are open you may now want to see the status of your players and which have come back confirming their registration. The below guide explains the process from admin to player and how you can tell which stage it is at;
1. State of player before registrations email is sent out. Note the claimed column is empty.
2. Open registrations and "Alert club via email" button. Upon clicking save the email is sent out to all those with an email address recorded.
3. The player state then changes to 'Pending' in the claimed column.
4. The player then receives the following email and is asked to register via this email for their club.
5. Upon clicking the "Register" button to confirm their registration they are asked to either login/join, or if already logged in to confirm this is the correct account.
7. The player is now shown their profile with a pop-up confirming the process. They can now manage their player data via 'Edit Profile'.
8. The players state on the cub system now changes to "Yes" in the claimed column confirming for the admin that the player has confirmed their registration.