Follow the steps below to learn how to add team administrators.
1) To add a team admin login to crichq.com and click on 'Admin'
2) Click on the 'Clubs' tab and search for the club you wish to add an administrator
3) Click the 'Teams' tab and the team you wish to add an administrator
4) Click on the 'Administrators' tab
5) To add an administrator, select 'New admin', enter the administrator's name/email and select add
An email identical to the email below should be received by the administrator.
6) Select the ellipses next to an administrator from the 'Administrators' tab to remove them
For adding a team administrator login to CRICHQ.com and click on Admin
Click on clubs tab
Search for the club you wish to add the administrator
Once the clubs page is loaded Click teams tab
Click on the team you wish to add the administrator
Click on the Administrators tab
Click on the drop down
There are 2 ways to do this, which are either ‘Invite via email’ or ‘Search & Add via cloud’.Click on Invite via Email
If the user you are trying to add as an administrator does not already have a CricHQ account, you can invite them to join CricHQ and become an administrator via email.Then click on Invite
Search & add via cloud - If you know that the user you are trying to give administration rights already has an account on CricHQ then you add them straight away by using Search & add via cloud
Once you enter the name Click on add
Click on the drop down box to Remove an Administrator
Click on Remove
A warning pop up will come. If u click on remove the Administrator will be removed permanently. You are finished with the steps