In order to enter a scorecard for your teams recent match, you need to have either club or team administration rights for the particular club or team you wish to enter a result for. For more information on getting access to your team see here
To enter a scorecard, make sure you are logged in online at CricHQ.com:
- Click ‘Admin’ from the main menu
- Once in this section navigate to the ‘fixtures’ tab
- The fixtures will have 3 states, "Waiting" meaning the fixture is upcoming, "Overdue" which means the fixture has been but no result has been accepted, and "Result" which means the fixture has an accepted result. You can submit a result to a fixture with any of these states.
- Ensure the filters are set to the correct date range and teams you wish to enter results for. Select the fixture you wish to enter a scorecard for.
- You will then be taken to the fixture details page, click the "Scorecards" tab
- Now select ‘Enter Basic Scorecard’ or 'Enter Full Scorecard' to enter a scorecard
As suggested a 'basic scorecard' will only ask for the minimum amount of match information required to submit a result, where as a full scorecard will allow you to enter as much information as you wish about the match.
For more information on entering scorecard information see: