In order to submit results, you need to have either club or team administration rights for the particular club or team you wish to enter a result for.
To enter a basic scorecard, make sure you are logged in online at CricHQ.com:
1. Click ‘Admin’ from the main menu
2. Once in this section navigate to the ‘fixtures’ tab
You will then be taken to the fixture details page where you need to:
5. Navigate to the "Scorecards" tab and select ‘Enter Basic Scorecard’
6. Select both the home teams and away teams result for the match
7. Select which team batted in which innings
10. To confirm the submission of your scorecard, click the green ‘Submit’ button. Your scorecard and result have now been submitted to the competition administrator for approval.
Please Note: All details entered into the basic scorecard are exactly how they will appear in the final submitted scorecard. Players will not generate stats from the submission of a basic scorecard.