In order to submit results, you need to have either club or team administration rights for the particular club or team you wish to enter a result for.
To enter a basic scorecard, make sure you are logged in online at CricHQ.com:
1. Click ‘Admin’ from the main menu
2. Once in this section navigate to the ‘fixtures’ tab
3. The fixtures will have 3 states, "Upcoming Match" meaning the fixture is upcoming, "Result Overdue" which means the fixture has been but no result has been accepted, and "Result Accepted" which means the fixture has an accepted result. You can submit a result to a fixture with any of these states.
4. Ensure the filters are set to the correct date range and teams you wish to enter results for. Select the fixture you wish to enter a scorecard for.
5. Navigate to the "Scorecards" tab and select ‘Enter Basic Scorecard’
6. Select both the home teams and away teams result for the match
Please Note: All details entered into the basic scorecard are exactly how they will appear in the final submitted scorecard. Players will not generate stats from the submission of a basic scorecard.