The details of matches scored in Total Cricket Scorer can be shown on the TCS website (http://www.totalcricketscorer.com > Live Scores). Scores can be updated in real-time, at specific intervals, manually, or later when an internet connection is available. Widgets are available which can be used on your own website. Feeds can be automatic or manual.
How to Register a club for Live Scores
In order to use the Live Scoring functionality, your club needs to be registered. License keys can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. Once you have a license key, a club can be registered from Settings > Live Scores > Register Club... which will display a dialog like the one below:
Once you have a club registered, enable live scoring by checking Settings > Live Scores > Enable Live Scoring. Once enabled, live scores configuration and control can be accessed from the Tools menu:
- View Scores - View the Live Scores page on the Total Cricket Scorer website
- Update Score - Send the score from the current match to the live scores page
- Remove Match - Remove the currently selected match from the Live Scores page
- Settings - Register clubs for lives scores and configure automatic update timings
- Diagnostics - Run a series of checks to try and identify any connection issues
Live scores licenses are free. Get in touch via 'Contact Support' or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to provide them.
Once you are live scoring successfully, you can start to use the Twitter feed functionality in TCS.
In Settings > Live Scores > Twitter press configure. You will be prompted to authorize Total Cricket Scorer by Twitter, and to enter a PIN into TCS to confirm authorization: