When a match is open, through the score menu you can select the innings you wish to view or score via the drop down box. Note: During a two innings per side match, it is assumed that each side has an innings in turn, however if the follow-on is enforced this is not the case. The score toolbar can be used to switch the last two innings, thus enforcing a follow-on, after the completion of the first two innings. To do this simply select the team to continue batting from the drop-down list in the match toolbar. A prompt to confirm that the follow-on is being enforced will be shown.
Other options on the score toolbar are as follows:
- Score window - Show the 'ball-by-ball' scoring window to allow multiple event entries (e.g. run out off a no ball) and enter fielding data.
- One click scoreboard - Scoreboard display with one-click entry of most common ball events
- Runs - Enter runs scored by the batsmen, or apply penalty runs
- Wides, Byes, Leg byes, No balls - Enter extras conceded by the fielding side
- Wickets - this shows all possible wickets and allow for fielders when required to be entered
- Retires - select this when a batsman retires or is absent
- End Innings - select how the innings ended, such as declared etc
- Pause - pause the game for events like rain and tea etc
- Switch batsman - switch who is facing
- Switch bowler - if on the first ball this will correct the bowler, otherwise the new bowler is assumed to complete the over due to an injury.
- End Over - forces the end of the over before the correct number of balls has be bowled.
- Extra events - include power plays, new ball and last hour of the game.
- Wagon wheel - used to enter where the ball went.
- Length view - enter length and direction of the ball
- Over data - shows current over information
- Undo - undoes previous entries
- Edit balls - edit data on each ball
- Update score - Send live score to web
- Innings notes - shown in scorebooks
- Ball notes - shown in ball notes report
- Commentary - used in live scores, this is in addition to the automatic commentary notes
- User status - adds text to the status, such as "Pitch inspection at 11:30am". This is a useful addition for reporting the status when using live scores.