So you have access to your new CricHQ-Powered Website and want to update your name and logo? Great! You will need:
- A CricHQ-Powered Website
- Administration access to the website
- To login to your CricHQ-Powered Website
What site colours can you update?
You can update 4 types of colours on your CricHQ-Powered Website. These are:
- Main Site Colour, this is used in headers, links and main tab colours
- Header Colour, this is used for the header menu
- Navigation Bar Colour, this is used for the drop downs in the header menu
- Footer Colour, this is used for the global footer
Updating a site colour
- Once logged into your site navigate to the 'Main Settings' page via the left hand menu
- Select your current colour inline with the type you want to update, this will be a hex colour(see below on finding a "hex colour")
- Update your site colour to what you require, only add the hex reference, not the #
- Select 'Save and Update"
Your site colour will now be updated.
Finding a hex color
A hex colour is a six digit reference for colours used to code colours on websites. You can find your hex colour on a site like this: http://htmlcolorcodes.com/color-picker/
Once you have your hex colour use the 6 reference numbers and letters, ignoring the #, when updating your colour on the website.