Need help fixing a score after the game? Want to update scorecard stats? Check out the points below on what you need and how to make these edits, allowing you to fix a score after the game.
Important Note: any changes you can't make yourself must be requested through your local cricket association/league/board, or competition administrators. cricHQ can not update results on behalf of these organisations.
To make changes to a scorecard online you will need to check you meet the below requirements:
1. You are the scorer of the match
This just means your account is the same account used when scoring the match.
2. The match was scored "From a cricHQ Fixture"
This means when you were scoring the match, during match setup you downloaded the fixture "From a cricHQ Fixture". If it was a 'Create own' editing is not available.
3. The match has not been accepted as the 'Official Result'
If a match has been accepted by a competition administrator as a result, they are the only ones that can update the scorecard. To check this login to cricHQ.com and go to Admin > Fixtures > select the fixture you scored. If your match appears on a 'Scorecards' tab, you can edit! If it is on the "Official Result" page you will need to contact your competition administrators to request any changes to this scorecard.
If you meet the above 3 criteria then you can edit a match. Follow the below steps:
- Login to cricHQ.com
- Go to Admin and click the Fixtures tab
- Use the date range filter to find the fixture you scored
- Select the fixture
- Under the 'Scorecards' tab select the drop down on your scorecard
- Click 'Edit Scorecard'
- Make your adjustments and then select 'Finish' up the top right
All done, your scorecard will now be updated.