We are making cricket EVEN better with the following improvements
NEW Push Notifications - never miss another ball of the players you follow
Reduced app size
Improved Play Cricket support
Enhanced scoring & commentary
- Bug fixes to keep you viewing the cricket you love
Download the update today!: CricHQ - App Store
- - -
Detailed release notes:
- Scoring above the over cap in the last over of a match will cause the total to be incorrect for the uploaded scorecard.
- Duplicate new entity display issue
- Error when looking up external entities for PlayCricket
- Get Powerplay maximum values from match type.
- News Feed - Broadcasted video played when remove cross button is selected
- Incomplete view of fall of wickets
- Batsman name displayed in commentary when scheduled break/match delay is given
- Match Delay and Scheduled Break not shown in the Scorecard
- Number of wickets not displayed for first innings in the Match Analysis in cases of all out
- News feed - Text Broadcast - Last line is not displayed
- Reset innings - Batting and bowling team not displayed correctly according to the toss
- Added a break or delay shows a loading spinner that you can’t escape from
- Unable to continue scoring the active match
- Share Link in newsfeed - URL gets truncated after hash(#)
- Match status wrong when Reset Innings is used
- Commentary not updating when we change the wicket keeper for a stumped wicket.
- News feed - New posts not updated in news feed for a new user
- D/L calculator - Adjusted score/Revised score is not correctly displayed in the main page for the first time
- Play Cricket loading fixes
- Match paused icon is missing in match view page.
- Cannot continue scoring if the team batting in the fourth innings has already won the match but wants to continue scoring the fourth innings
- Weather Display Error
- End Innings Crash
- App crash - When 'All out' is selected from end innings page.
- Engine Action Wicket GetCommentary crash
- Team name and club name getting interchanged in the scorecard
- Add ball after/before not working properly for Sixes and fours
- Add Headers to Match Service and Feed
- Display the cric-engine version in the app
- Thin App size for download and install
- CricHQ Notifications