The main updates in this release are:
- Fix match types not being imported correctly from fixtures.
- Repair broken match types on import.
- For newly imported matches, wides/no balls will no longer have issues in the 2nd innings and the innings will end correctly.
- Add a reset layout option. This will repair any broken drop down boxes, missing UI text and remove the empty pane window "Styles".
- Fix manual scorecard's needing a bowler when a batter's "how out" is set as "not out".
- No longer need to run the application as admin when entering the registration key or saving scoreboard settings.
- Fix Windows version reporting on Windows 10 machines.
- Reduce installer size for downloads
Download the update today!: Click here to download Total Cricket Scorer V9