The main updates in this release were:
- Fix TCS installer not running when .NET 4.5 or higher is installed.
- Fix timed out, hit the ball twice, obstructing the field wickets on manual scorecard. They will no longer require a bowler.
- Improved manual scorecard. It will warn if you have selected a fielder for a non fielding wicket.
- Improved manual scorecard. It will warn if you don't select a fielder for a fielding wicket.
- Fix installer. The Installer will no longer run on XP which would inevitably fail.
- Fix setting wrong application version headers to the server.
- Fix scoreboard popping up errors that it can't save its XML.
- Remove unneeded libraries (shrink download size).
- Fix non-fixture matches not setting the maximum overs.
- Fix installer that was failing to install. The installer will now install even if the Visual C++ Redistributable is corrupted.
Read the support page to fix the redistributable: https://support.crichq.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000248274-How-to-fix-api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0-dll-is-missing-from-your-computer-when-installing-or-updating-TCS
Download the update today!: Click here to download Total Cricket Scorer V9